Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Why I'm blogging?


I think it's right question to ask, as I will be blogging frequently now-on-wards, and as I want to be clear about my objectives, or intentions behind.

First time I came to know about blogging was over 2 yrs back, and I was quite fascinated by the money a few bloggers were making, having quit their full time jobs, and making at least 4-5 times that predominantly by blogging. Being from poor background money always played a very big role in life. Being filthy rich is a 'never ending dream'. Due to other priorities or sheer laziness, I have n't done any till now. May be this is the motive that's going force me to blog more often henceforth.

One of my dreams is to undertake writing projects : fiction / non-fiction. Writing on pages, compiling them into a book, and trying to get it published are things I won't have time to do in future. Perhaps by blogging, I'll have satisfaction of having written something useful. So this is another motive I have in blogging big time.

Writing /blogging is a very good mental exercise, thoughts keep flowing while you write, you do some kind of editing before you put them into words. All this gives you a perspective, and will get your thoughts more organized, and will give more clarity. So this can be my favourite pastime, that can actually build me up mentally. Perhaps it can help me understand the world a little better. Then this is another very important motive.

Till recent past, I have been an introvert. Now though I'm not an introvert, I'm not much an extrovert either, but I want to be. That helps me in my career big time, and hence that's another motive for me to blog. It contributes to my online identity.

I think these motives or reasons can be anyone else's.

I don't have clarity yet about what I'll be blogging - is it something related to my profession or business interests, technologies I'm interested in, or something as a responsible citizen of this country. Perhaps this will be the topic of my next post.

My blogging may justify my motives, or may n't. But I have this strongest instinct telling me that, it's right thing to do, So I'll be blogging.

Appreciate any views!


No comments: