Monday, March 22, 2010

blog ideas

Perhaps due to being still early stage into blogging, due to not getting enough time to take out for focussed reading, My posts still remain too generic perhaps for some more time.

And I felt at this stage, keeping my pen busy is more important than whether I'm defining into a niche area!  
Enough justfications to myself.

While going through my notes I came across many blog ideas I jotted down, over a period of last one week, with an intention to dwell upon each a post.
iphone-3gs-vs-blackberry-bold-vs-palm-pre-vs-nokia-n97


  • Which phone is best fit for your needs? Iphone, blackberry or any other non-smart phone?  : I was in the process to buy a phone best fit for my needs, and I felt there's no thorough blog to help any one to come to a buying decision.
  • In my previous post I mentioned about  Ugadi panchangam ( Predictions) . And today morning I was going through some slide-show for 'Social Media predictions 2010'.      That was good for thought, and I think, at the end of 2010 nothing from the predictions may make any sense. But the idea of predicting something piqued my interest.  Hence I'll be writing  a post with some title like ' Do we need predictors or predictions?'   Let's see how this comes out.
  • Today I saw on TV, one state communist leader's unveiling a (rediculous) plan to give Rs10000 per month for every unemployee  in the country.  I wonder is there any limit to lunacy of these communist leaders !  And the worse is no politician can publicly condemn, nor explain perils we have ahead of us, if we don't think further than this. Perhaps I can write a big post condemning all obsoletely idealistic communists.
  • Well, I have another idea for creating job creation  at micro level , that can be useful for all employees as well as unemployees, and should definitely work out with employers hiring them. I want to club that idea with Lo-So networks, I think it's perfect combination. I really look forward to much reaserched workable plan, and before that a blog post that thoroughly explains the same, to share the same with the world at large.
These are a few, I have in mind, and in my note book.  Hope I will be able to do justice for these ideas. I wish to know if there are any posts anyone come across with same ideas.

No comments: