Friday, June 6, 2014
Unknown facts about Modi!
We all know pretty well how our day goes on...We also know how our friends, relatives, neighbors etc spend their day. Lets have a look on how organised is our Prime Minister? How does his daily routine look like?
Checkout these points to know more about Narendra Modi
1. In a closed-room meeting, he likes multi-media presentations and has childlike enthusiasm for technology.
2. He logs onto the internet every morning without fail and checks what all is written about him.
3. He is in love with mirror. He poses like a model and is very conscious of his pictures that are sent out from his publicity office.
4. Modi has no ‘best friend’.
5. He sleeps only 5 hours or even less. Whatever time he hits the bed, he is up by 5:00 or 5:30 am.
6. His icon is Swami Vivekananda.
7. He fasts all 9 days during ‘Navaratri' every year eating only a single fruit.
8. Only a few know that Modi has done a 3 month course in Public Relations and Image Management from the US.
9. Modi is a Vegetarian and his fav.food is Bhakhri (crispy roties) and Khichdi made in gujrati style.
10. He was born on September 17, 1950. He makes it a point to take the blessings of his mother Heeraben on his birthday.
11. He bonds reasonably well with his four brothers and sister but doesn’t display it in public. His wife's name is Jashoda, and the couple separated soon after marriage.
12. He admires Indira Gandhi.
13. No Indian advertising agency is likely to match his ability to paraphrase ideas, launch new brands, re-launch people and events, write-rewrite copies to sell ideas or products as he does.
14. He is extremely prudent in money matters, and would like to pay the least and get the most while finalizing contracts of various ministries.
15. Has spent enough time in the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh so his language, nuances of behaviour and expressions can never be Westernised.
16. Narendra Modi is the 6th most followed world leader on Twitter.
17. He has written poems of low literary value.
18. He left his family at the age of 17 and went to Rajkot’s Ramakrishna mission and to the Belur Math in West Bengal and then to Himalayas. He did not know what to do exactly, and wandered all around India.
19. Modi has equality between Hindus and Muslims and meets local Gujarati Muslims frequently. Gandhinagar’s people have the easy access to his well-kept secrets.
20. He is the most desirable man till date because he knows how to treat people and also recognizes time and value.
How many of you have an organised day like Modi?